Thursday, August 18, 2016

Meet Miss Natherson


Hello! My name is Marly Natherson, and this will be my ninth year teaching at Town Center. I really love having the opportunity to loop with my learners, and I’m looking forward to an exciting and enjoyable year in fifth grade.

I, too, am a Coppell High School grad, and I studied Elementary Education at the University of Texas at Austin. When I’m not teaching, I am often spending time with my adorable nieces and nephew, traveling to some fun new place, catching a movie at Alamo Drafthouse, trying to learn how to better use my fancy camera, painting and crafting, or spending time with my friends.



With my large and blended family at my niece's second birthday party


Exploring and taking pictures in Palo Duro Canyon


I love being Aunt Marly! 






No comments:

Post a Comment