Friday, August 9, 2019

Meet the 5th Grade Teachers

Welcome to our blog! We hope that you will bookmark this page and visit it often. We update the blog each Friday afternoon. Within this blog, we'll post important dates, curriculum information, pictures and ideas for family talking points. 


For our first post of the year, we'd like to tell you a little bit about each of us!

Meredith Schaaf
Hometown: Coppell, Texas
Education: The University of Oklahoma
Years Teaching: 8th year
Subjects: ELAR & Social Studies
Homeroom: 5A
Meredith has been married to Jason for 4 years and is expecting a baby girl September 10th. She loves spending time with her family, friends, and dog, as well as traveling, reading, and watching TV!
My husband Jason and I in London!
Jason and I in NYC!
My sweet dog Jake
Hiking at Lake Louise


Renee Foroodi
Hometown: Coppell, Texas
Education: University of North Texas
Years Teaching: 6th year
Subjects: Math & Science
Homeroom: 5B
Renee has been married for 3 years and enjoys spending time with her family, including her nephews who attend TCE! She also loves reading, watching movies, and trying new foods!


My husband and I bought our first home together this year!


I love to travel! This was from our winter trip to Europe.


I love being Aunt Renee! My nephews are Aiden (3rd grade at TCE), Nolan (Kindergarten at TCE), and Liam (Future TCE Texan!)


I love the outdoors! This picture is from a kayaking trip in Hawaii!


I have a big family that I LOVE to spend time with!



Marly Natherson
Hometown: Coppell, Texas
Education: The University of Texas at Austin
Years Teaching: 12th year
Subjects: Reading & Language Arts
Homeroom: 5C
Marly enjoys spending time with her nieces and nephews, reading, doing puzzles and crosswords, traveling, and trying  new restaurants around town. Marly is also a CASA advocate & a volunteer at The Bridge Shelter.

My whole family on the beach this summer! 

Being Aunt Marly is one of my favorite things to be! From left to right: Emily (3), Bella (3), Cate (6), & Mason (13) 
Hiking in Washington with my older brother! 
A little fun on a winter hike! 

Jenna Taylor
Hometown: Garland, Texas
Education: Texas Tech University & Kilgore College
Years Teaching: 6th year
Subjects: Math & Science
Homeroom: 5D
Jenna enjoys spending time with her friends, family, and her yellow lab, Hallie. Jenna also loves practicing yoga, reading, traveling, and watching Netflix while working on a puzzle.



Ziplining in Costa Rica

At my little brother's high school graduation this past spring!

My sweet puppy, Hallie!

Spending time with my friends.




We can't wait to see you all at Meet the Teacher on August 12th at 6pm!



No comments:

Post a Comment